Sunday, May 11, 2014

We Survived!

On Sunday, I made out our weekly calendar and my first thought was "How will we survive this busy week?" But then I decided to have a positive outlook and just focus on one day at a time and to enjoy each and every fun-filled day.

On Monday, I decided to cook freezer meals for the busy weeks ahead. I was able to make and freeze 10 meals which was a huge accomplishment. Samuel and I went to watch Jacey play softball in Claude, while Jarret went to coach Jakob's game in Panhadle.  I hate to miss watching him play. 
Tuesday was softball practice for Jacey. 


On Wednesday, I was able to spend the entire day with Samuel. This made me realize how much I miss him and how much I am looking forward to summer. It can't get here quick enough. We went to the discovery center for his field trip. It was a blast and then we went to play at the park. After a fun-filled day we went to hang out at Grandma's for awhile before Jarret arrived with Jakob and Jacey for piano. We discovered at practice last night that Jacey needs to throw left-handed as well. So we went to buy her a new glove, it is amazing how much better she catches and throws now.




Samuel and I made a castle from legos! Samuel loved the construction site they had set up. He played for hours and all he talks about now is taking Jakob and Jacey to see all the cool things at the discovery center!



On Thursday, I met my good friend Chrisee in Amarillo to celebrate her birthday. We had our toes done, went shopping and had lunch. We even had a slice of strawberry shortcake to celebrate. Thursday night was the busiest night yet, Jacey had softball at 6 in Claude, Jakob baseball at 6:30 in White Deer and I had tennis at 8:00 in Amarillo. Jacey was hit twice in the leg and walked to first base. Her team went on to beat Clarendon for the first time. They are now 2-0 for the season. Jakob and I both lost our games but we had fun! After my tennis game I got to go see Kelley, Tyler, Keeler and Kallahan, they are here for Tim's wedding.

Keeler


Things didn't slow down on Friday. Friday was Jacey's day to spend with mom. She had a field trip to Palo Duro Canyon. I think we hiked over four miles but the weather was perfect! The kids had a blast and made some wonderful memories.


After our hiking, I had a Mother's Day makeover courtesy of Samuel. He can give quite the massage and my nails and makeup looked great. After a long day we enjoyed the evening outside at home. We even painted the pool house. I am exhausted! Weekend recap is ahead!
 photo b9ba4342-dc39-445f-91e4-57403d3f44a6_zps920825a1.png

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that you're exhausted! Wow what a busy week but you are blessed. So great that you get to be a part of their moments. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete