Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day

First of all I am so honored to be these wonderful kid's mom. They are growing up way too quickly though. My sister took this picture a couple years ago but they are still some of my favorite pictures.
I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day, well except for the wind was terrible! We started the day at church. Then we came home and prepared for my family to come out for lunch and swimming! The guys grilled us steaks. I love having my family out at our house...it doesn't happen often because Amarillo is muchmore convenient for everyone. 







My sweet sister made me this very special chalkboard message frame. She also made me this special tin for flowers.  I love being her kids aunt! I feel bad I didn't get her anything.



Jacey secretly went shopping with Grandma Kak! She knows her mother well...she picked out a new water bottle and two necklaces. I appreciate all my mom does for me and my family!

My family left around 5, so we decided to relax and watch a movie, which is exactly what we all needed after our hectic week. Kids went to bed early so Jarret and I were able to watch Nashville-we are five weeks behind! 

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom, Sister and all other moms! 
 photo b9ba4342-dc39-445f-91e4-57403d3f44a6_zps920825a1.png

1 comment:

  1. First, don't feel bad for not getting me anything. I'm not your mom! I just wanted to give you something because... well, because what it says is so true. You are the BEST aunt EVER! Thanks for hosting Mother's Day - it was so much fun! Jacey really did do a fantastic job on your gifts. You're one lucky mom. XOXO

    ReplyDelete