Friday, May 2, 2014

Baseball again!

I don't want to blog about the same thing all the time but Jakob had another great game last night. I know he doesn't get his athletic ability from me. This is an article written about the game that I just had to share: 
I am one proud mom, to say the least! 

I love this quote and believe it sums up how I feel about watching my kids play sports. I hate to miss anything they are involved in. That is why it is going to be difficult when Jakob and Jacey are playing on the same nights. 

Tomorrow is Jacey's special day-district fashion show. She is so excited! I hope she doesn't get too nervous. 
 photo b9ba4342-dc39-445f-91e4-57403d3f44a6_zps920825a1.png

1 comment:

  1. Now that Jakob has his heart in the game. Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!!

    ReplyDelete