Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Softball!

Jacey's first softball season started last night. Her team beat White Deer 15-9! We are so proud of these girls. Jacey didn't play last year but she decided to give softball a try this year. She is loving it! 
Of course, I love to watch her play. Her coach thinks she does better at left-handed batting. Jacey is not totally confident with this decision. She was walked on her first time up to bat. She quickly stole 2nd and then 3rd. She scored on the next hit! She was upset she didn't get to hit but it was a great game! 

Jakob's team had a hard loss last night. The score was 15-14...but what a ball game! I hate I missed it, but you can't be in two places at once. 

 photo b9ba4342-dc39-445f-91e4-57403d3f44a6_zps920825a1.png

1 comment:

  1. Great job Jacey! I'm sure that is so hard to have to miss one of their games. Hopefully I get to watch them play soon. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete