Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our Little Cheer leader!

Jacey with Kinzie and Raelynn
Jacey went to cheer camp this week. She had a great time and hated for it to be over. I am surprised at how well she does as a cheerleader. She has great rhythm!   

They cheered at the pep rally and also performed their dance!

Samuel and Daddy watching Jacey cheer!


 They cheered during the first quarter of the game with the high school cheer leaders. She is growing up too quickly.


They danced during half time and Jacey did not miss many steps. Grandpa and Grandma M. came to the pep rally to watch her. Pa Diddy and Grandma K. went to the pep rally and game to watch her perform.



My sweet little girl is growing up so quickly!
I remember the first time Jacey participated in cheer camp in kindergarten and it is so hard to think that this is already her fourth year. She told me that she loves cheer camp but doesn't think she wants to be a cheerleader when she is in high school because it is a lot of work. I love her and cannot wait to see what her future holds.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing her pictures. Great rhythm? She got it from her awesome auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Here is my post about it: http://3cowboysandamommy.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete