Sunday, October 7, 2012

Touchdown!

My little quarterback scored his first touchdown and (his teams first) this weekend. He ran about 50 yards to score. It was so exciting to watch him outrun the other team. But we were all a little disappointed to find out that it was called back due to blocking in the back. I don't think it should have been called but we had a ref that was calling every penalty during the game. I am still proud of him!

On another note we have finally moved into our new home and I am excited to post pictures of our new house. Most of the rooms are complete but we still have some work to do and pictures to hang. It has been a challenge to adjust to living in the country. I spend about 1 1/2 hours driving my kids back and forth to school each day and two days a week I have to make an extra trip for football practice but it is worth the drive to have my kids in a fantastic school.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment