Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Kallahan's Birthday Weekend



My sweet nephew Kallahan turns one on September 19. It is amazing how quickly a year flies by, it seems like just yesterday we were in Garden City waiting for him to be born. Keeler and Kallahan are both very special to me and I was able to witness them being born-that is one the most amazing gifts!


We had a great weekend making decorations for the big birthday bash. His birthday theme was little red wagon. I helped Kelley by making a big one made out of a year's worth of snapshots of our sweet baby. It was fun to see how much he has changed in a matter of a year.




The party was a blast and we hated to leave, but we are looking forward to seeing them again on October 8. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post! We loved having you here. Thanks again for all the help. See ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete