Saturday, June 7, 2014

We finally win!

Jakob's baseball team hasn't won a game in the past 16 games and last night they beat the only undefeated team in our league! I am so happy for them. There team has always been good but tend to lose each game by one or two runs. I am confident now that they have broken their losing streak they will continue to win! They are a great team they just need a little confidence. This is the article from their coach:
The only bad part is before the game I made a bet with Jakob. I told him if they won he could continue to grow out his hair and if they lost he had to cut it Friday. I guess I will have a long haired boy for a couple weeks or until I can win a different bet! This was Jakob's very last game on the Claude field. He will move to bigger baseball field next year. 
I missed this exciting win because I was at another exciting game. Jacey's team had a double header at White Deer. They won the first game 12-2 so it was called over after the second inning due to the mercy rule. Jacey was walked both times she was up to bat in this game. She played center field during the first game. 
Our girls played just as well during the second game and won 18-12! Jacey got to play second base during this game and made a couple of great stops. I am so proud of her for playing. She is really enjoying the season. 
I will use a saying my family uses "winner winner chicken dinner!"

1 comment: