Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Basketball Camp

I always thought summer was suppose to be less busy than the school year but this summer has not been so far! We have been going back and forth to basketball camp for two weeks now. Samuel and Jakob went last week. Samuel had so much fun! 
So far basketball is Samuel's favorite sport. He learned a lot and had fun playing. Googles don't allow them to look down at the ball!
Jakob went in the afternoons and I think he dominated at the camp. They only have 7 boys who attended but Jakob won every competition and was the team captain all three days. He was the only 7th grader and the other boys were 8th and 9th graders. So I know basketball will be his strongest sport. He didn't let me walk him in so no photos! I can't believe how quickly time has gone!
This week Jacey is going to camp and she is also loving it. She is also a great ball player. She is a confident left or right hand player which will really help her. 
I will blog about the many other events that are keeping our summer busy! I am glad my kids are having a great summer. 

1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun and really neat camp. I love watching my kids or any basketball game.

    h5happenings.com

    ReplyDelete