Tuesday, July 23, 2013

End of school parties!

I The 3rd and 5th grade had an end of school party together because I was in charge of both parties. Plus we were able to rent a huge bounce water slide with the money I collected for the parties. The kids had a blast. They had hula hoops, bubbles, slip n slides and a pizza party. We finished the day with ice cream sandwiches!
This is Jakob's last year in elementary it makes me sad to think they are old enough for junior high. All the elementary kids lined the halls this morning and the 5th graders were allowed to run down and hall and high five everyone after their name was announced. 
Jacey's class made jello beach snacks before the party started. 
Jacey's class also had a blast on the slide, slip n slides and water squirters! 
I think this was the least stressful end of school party today. So excited for summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment