Thursday, May 23, 2013

Weekend Whoas!

IWe had a great and busy weekend. It started with track and field day on Friday. Jakob and Jacey are both athletic and competitive. I know they don't get it from me. 
Jacey won 2nd in the 100 yard dash and 3rd in the 50, 200 and 400 and she volunteered to run two relay races. I never would have done that as a kid. Jakob won 1st in the softball throw and the 50 and 2nd in the 100, 200, 400 and the mile. I love to watch them enjoying sports.
It is hard to imagine that all three Of my kids will participate next year. I will be busy trying to watch all of them. Also it will be Jakob's last year, which makes me sad. 
A big thanks to Grandma Kak for taking over on Friday so Jarret, Jakob and I could go to Garden City for Todd's graduation. It was a long and quick trip but we are glad we got to help him celebrate a great accomplishment. 
On Saturday, Jacey had  her first soccer game of the year. They did a great job and had so much fun.
After soccer we went to lunch with Brice and Chrisee's family. Then we headed home to get ready for Bailee's bday party. 
Sunday, we went to church and brunch and then ran errands. We enjoyed the afternoon swimming. After a quick supper we rode four wheelers and gator while checking the fields. Great family day. 
Everything is looking great! Jarret is pleased with his cotton and corn.
We might actually have one field of wheat to harvest this year! What a great and long weekend!

1 comment: