Friday, February 8, 2013

Jakob's Basketball

Jakob has had a great basketball season so far. They are 3-3 for the season. This is the first year they should end up with a winning record. It is amazing to see how much each boy has improved and matured since last year. Jakob is point guard and he has finally realized he main job is to assist with scoring and not actually making the points. This weekend it their last four scheduled games for the year unless we play in a tournament later. I think they will be able to win a few, we are going to have a fun and busy weekend of sports. I am going to start playing tennis this weekend with a beginning women's group...wish me luck! I have zero coordination.







1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jakob! Tennis? I can't wait to heat all about it - should be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete